WEBINAR: How to Leverage Supply Chain Execution Solutions to Navigate Ongoing Uncertainty
Disruptions to supply chain operations are set to stay in 2023, albeit from different causes than in years past. 2023 disruptions may be related to existing or new geopolitical conflicts, inflationary pressures and the recessionary environment, weather events, or other issues yet to emerge. Regardless, the success relies on building flexibility into your operations.
Where to start?
Create better connectivity between your planning and execution functions by focusing on warehouse and transportation improvements. In this webinar, we’ll focus on pain points across the supply chain related to warehouse and transportation, diving into key issues, including:
• Labor shortages
• Transportation costs
• Inventory visibility and availability
We will present strategies for creating the flexibility you need to be better prepared for any kind of supply chain disruption.
You will learn:
• Tips for minimizing disruptions by leveraging your supply chain execution arm
• Understand how TMS and WMS synchronize and impact each other
• Tactics to address labor constraints
• How real time visibility in execution can build resilience
• Methods for optimizing resources and reducing warehouse and transportation costs